Top 10 Wines of Summer 2017
Calling all Wine Lovers! If you love wine as much as we do, you'll want to keep this list handy this summer. Check of the Top 10 wines that'll add that extra pop to your summer fun!
1. Tesoro della Regina Pinot Grigio fits in to all your summer plans. Mingling on the patio? It’s the perfect party sipper. Planning a light meal? It’s the match you want for simple summer fare.
2. Château de Fabregues Rosé adds gorgeous Mediterranean style, wherever you are. And the bright berry flavor in a fresh, yet rich wine
3. Iter Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley has dark fruit and cocoa flavors that go with what you’re grilling. Medium body and freshness keep this summertime red easy-drinking.
4. Muirwood Arroyo Seco Chardonnay is an elegantly oaked version, from the acclaimed appellation in Monterey, ready to complement seafood or chicken off the grill.
5. Crisp Cottesbrook Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc takes you there with fresh berry and citrus flavors. It’s the perfect white wine to accompany summer salad and seafood dishes.
6. Then you’re ready for Cloud Break Black Cloud. It’s the biggest red wine on this summer’s Top 10, jammed with concentrated dark fruit flavors, smoothed with a touch of oak.
7. Add some style to the summer’s celebrations. Louis Bouillot Perle d’Aurore Roséis made in Burgundy from Pinot Noir, with fine bubbles and a dry finish. Pair it with upscale nibbles, shrimp and lobster.
8. Cherry and red-plum flavors keep this handcrafted Oregon wine delectably fresh. Keep Kudos Pinot Noir on hand for all your summer celebrations!
9. A sip of Brin de Rosé transports you to the perfect seaside café – where no shoes are required. Its refreshing, citrusy flavors are our favorite accompaniments to conversation and people-watching.
10. Cruz Alta Malbec Reserve is a rich, spicy red from Argentina’s high-altitude vineyards. It’s a classic match for grilled meats
You can thank us later. =) Enjoy! Cheers!